How to Help
Vet to Vet® is dedicated to improving Veteran’s lives incrementally. These men and women stood up and were counted on when their Nation called them.
Volunteers can get involved by:
- Volunteering to play Bingo once a month at the VA hospitals we serve
- Volunteering during the holiday season by helping Vet to Vet prepare Christmas dinners, or delivering gifts to these men and women hospitalized during the holiday season
- Helping with the various BBQs during the year
- Assisting with the annual patient festival during the second Thursday in Oct.
- Contributing money, clothing or gifts
There are various opportunities to volunteer in the VA hospitals in Bonham, Dallas, Waco, Temple and San Antonio throughout the year. Volunteers are always appreciated – for more information on how you can support Vet to Vet, please contact us today.